1 Elements and Case Citations
- The death of a human being;
- A wrongful act, neglect or default of the defendant that caused the decedent’s death;
- The survival of distributees who suffered pecuniary loss by reason of the death of decedent; and
- The appointment of a personal representative of the decedent.
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
***GET 50% OFF OF YOUR FIRST YEAR OF THE NYLG SUBSCRIPTION WITH THE CODE: “FY2499” ON CHECKOUT:***
The code will change the price to $24.99 as a one time purchase. Next year at renewal time, the normal price of $49.99 will be charged automatically.