1 Elements and Case Citations
- The death of a human being;
- A wrongful act, neglect or default of the defendant that caused the decedent’s death;
- The survival of distributees who suffered pecuniary loss by reason of the death of decedent; and
- The appointment of a personal representative of the decedent.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide