1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff and Defendant engaged in a prior transaction;
- Plaintiff and Defendant agreed to the correctness of the account items and balance due; and
- Defendant expressly or impliedly promised to pay the amount due.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.