1 Elements and Case Citations
“[T]o establish a claim in quantum meruit, a claimant must establish:
- the performance of services in good faith,
- the acceptance of the services by the person to whom they are rendered,
- an expectation of compensation therefor, and
- the reasonable value of the services.”
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide