1 Elements and Case Citations
- Where property of one person is used in discharging an obligation owed by another or a lien upon the property of another,
- under such circumstances that the other would be unjustly enriched by the retention of the benefit thus conferred,
- the former is entitled to be subrogated to the position of the obligee or lien-holder.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.