1 Elements and Case Citations
- Where property of one person is used in discharging an obligation owed by another or a lien upon the property of another,
- Under such circumstances that the other would be unjustly enriched by the retention of the benefit thus conferred,
- The former is entitled to be subrogated to the position of the obligee or lien-holder.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
***GET 50% OFF OF YOUR FIRST YEAR OF THE NYLG SUBSCRIPTION WITH THE CODE: “FY2499” ON CHECKOUT:***
The code will change the price to $24.99 as a one time purchase. Next year at renewal time, the normal price of $49.99 will be charged automatically.