1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff has substantially performed its contractual obligations and is ready, willing and able to perform any remaining obligations;
- It is within defendant’s power to perform; and
- There is no adequate remedy at law.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide