1 Elements and Case Citations
“[T]he basic elements of fraud, [are]
- a representation of material fact,
- the falsity of that representation,
- knowledge by the party who made the representation that it was false when made,
- justifiable reliance by the plaintiff, and
- resulting injury.”
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide