1 Elements and Case Citations
- Entity possesses power of eminent domain
- Entity intrudes onto private property
- Intrusion is so serious as to amount to a compensable taking under the Constitution
- Entity has not exercised eminent domain power or compensated the property owner
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide