1 Elements and Case Citations
- The manufacturer marketed a product designed so that it was not reasonably safe;
- It was feasible to design the product in a safer manner; and
- The defective design was a substantial factor in causing plaintiff’s injury.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.