1 Elements and Case Citations
- A communication falsely casting doubt on the validity of the plaintiff’s title;
- That was reasonably calculated to cause harm; and
- The plaintiff suffered special damages as a result.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide