1 Elements and Case Citations
“The movant must establish three elements:
- The seller, at the time of contracting, must have reason to know the particular purpose for which the goods are required;
- The seller must have reason to know that the buyer is relying on the seller’s skill or judgment to select or furnish suitable goods for the specified purpose; and
- The buyer must actually rely on the seller’s skill or judgment.”
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide