1 Elements and Case Citations
“Two key elements of conversion are:
- plaintiff’s possessory right or interest in the property and
- defendant’s dominion over the property or interference with it, in derogation of plaintiff’s rights.”
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide