1 Elements and Case Citations
A public nuisance consists of conduct or omissions which either:
- Offend, interfere with, or cause damage to the public in the exercise or rights common to all in a manner such as to offend public morals;
- Interfere with use by the public of a public place; or
- Endanger or injure the property, health, safety or comfort of a considerable number of persons.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
***GET 50% OFF OF YOUR FIRST YEAR OF THE NYLG SUBSCRIPTION WITH THE CODE: “FY2499” ON CHECKOUT:***
The code will change the price to $24.99 as a one time purchase. Next year at renewal time, the normal price of $49.99 will be charged automatically.