1 Elements and Case Citations
- Defendant intentionally acted to place Plaintiff in apprehension of imminent harmful or offensive bodily contact; and
- Plaintiff suffered apprehension of imminent harmful or offensive bodily contact.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.