1 Elements and Case Citations
“[T]hough as an equitable doctrine its application to particular circumstances is susceptible of some flexibility, to establish a constructive trust there must be provided:
- a confidential or fiduciary relation,
- a promise, express or implied,
- a transfer made in reliance on that promise, and
- unjust enrichment.”
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide