1 Elements and Case Citations
- The party seeking contribution made payment on a liability to a party that suffered damages; and
- The third party from whom contribution is sought breached a duty which it owed either to the party seeking contribution or to the party that suffered damages, and the breach of that duty caused or augmented the damages.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.