1 Elements and Case Citations
To establish a prima facie case of negligence under New York Law, a plaintiff must establish:
- a duty owed by the defendant to the plaintiff;
- a breach thereof;
- and injury resulting therefrom.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.