1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff and Defendant had a confidential or fiduciary relationship;
- Defendant was entrusted with a duty to account for money or property; and
- No adequate legal remedy exists.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide