1 Elements and Case CitationsTo succeed on a spoliation motion, the moving party must show that:
- The party having control over the evidence had an obligation to preserve it at the time it was destroyed;
- The evidence was destroyed with a culpable state of mind; and
- The destroyed evidence was relevant to the party’s claim or defense such that a reasonable trier of fact could find it would support that claim or defense.
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
***GET 50% OFF OF YOUR FIRST YEAR OF THE NYLG SUBSCRIPTION WITH THE CODE: “FY2499” ON CHECKOUT:***
The code will change the price to $24.99 as a one time purchase. Next year at renewal time, the normal price of $49.99 will be charged automatically.