1 Elements and Case Citations
The elements of estoppel are, [A] with respect to the party estopped,
- conduct which amounts to a false representation or concealment of material facts;
- intention that such conduct will be acted upon by the other party; and
- knowledge of the real facts.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.