1 Elements and Case Citations“In order to justify the intervention of equity to rescind a contract, a party must allege
- fraud in the inducement of the contract;
- failure of consideration;
- an inability to perform the contract after it is made; or
- a breach in the contract which substantially defeats the purpose thereof.”
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
***GET 50% OFF OF YOUR FIRST YEAR OF THE NYLG SUBSCRIPTION WITH THE CODE: “FY2499” ON CHECKOUT:***
The code will change the price to $24.99 as a one time purchase. Next year at renewal time, the normal price of $49.99 will be charged automatically.