1 Elements and Case Citations
- Intentional entry
- Onto the land of another
- Without justification or permission, OR
- A refusal to leave after permission has been withdrawn
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide