1 Elements and Case Citations
- The seller made a material statement amounting to a warranty to the buyer;
- The buyer’s reliance on this warranty as a basis for the contract with his immediate seller;
- The breach of this warranty by the seller; and
- Injury to the buyer caused by the breach.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.