1 Elements and Case Citations
Under New York law, constructive fraud requires:
- a fiduciary or confidential relationship between the parties;
- a misrepresentation or omission of material fact;
- which was made with the intention of inducing reliance;
- upon which the plaintiff reasonably relied; and
- which caused injury to the plaintiff.
Subscribers To The New York Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The New York Litigation Guide To Access Everything!
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide