Are you an attorney researching a case with an Unjust Enrichment claim and looking for any of the following information?
- The elements of an Unjust Enrichment claim;
- The statute of limitations for Unjust Enrichment;
- The defenses to an Unjust Enrichment claim; and/or
- The most recent case law from New York's state and federal court's citing the elements of an Unjust Enrichment claim.
We already did the research for you.
Sign up for the New York Litigation Guide and get
FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER
started in less than 5 minutes for only $49.99!
An invaluable online research tool for
Litigation and transactional attorneys
We did the research so you don’t have to!
- Save countless hours of research
- Easy online access
- Constantly updated
- Relied on by thousands of lawyers since 1997
Only $49.99 AnuallyJOIN NOW FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER
If this guide were to only save you 30 minutes a year, it would more than pay for itself!
The New York Litigation Guide provides
for more than 50 common law causes of action
Each Chapter Contains:
- Each action's Elements
- The applicable statute of Limitations for each action
- The most recent state and federal cases that cite the action's elements
- The defenses to each cause of action
Start saving countless hours
of research today!
It’s like a law school outline but better