The New York Litigation Guide is an invaluable online
Our Guide provides for more than 50 common law causes of action:
tool for litigation and transactional attorneys.
New York Litigation Guide
Lawyers from all corners of the United States have relied on Marc’s Litigation Guides for more than twenty years.
Similar to the outlines you drafted and relied on in law school, The New York Litigation Guide contains the critical information you need to analyze, prosecute and defend your case in an easy to use, simple format. And, unlike most tomes, the Guide is always with you; without additional charge, you can access the Guide on your phone, tablet and computer from wherever you are, whether in your office, in court, at your client’s office, or from your home.
Even if you use the Guide just once per year, it is well worth the price of $49.99, which is far below similar practice guides.
Online Legal Research For
New York Attorneys
We are debt relief attorneys who represent people all across New York and the United States who are being threatened with collections and lawsuits, or have been sued by their credit card company, bank, or debt collectors for debts that have gotten out of control. If you are in collections, being threatened with a lawsuit, or have been sued, we will protect you, defend you, and fight for you. Whenever possible, we will sue the creditor or debt collector that is pursuing you. We have represented consumers and businesses in collection cases brought by credit card companies and banks, such as American Express, Chase, Discover, Bank of America, Citi, and more.
We have obtained excellent results for our clients, as shown in the table above. The results speak for themselves. While every case is different, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome, there is no risk in finding out whether we can help you. We offer a no-obligation, free consultation. Call us, email us, or come to our office, and we can discuss how hiring a lawyer can help you and your family.
- A: Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to recover your password.
- First, usernames and passwords are case sensitive. So, please try again to confirm you are correctly entering the information. Second, your subscription may have expired. If you are unsure if your subscription is still active, please contact email@example.com
- It is possible that your subscription is locked. New York Litigation Guide subscriptions are one-user licenses. If someone has logged in to your subscription more than 1 time in a 1 hour period from different computers, the system will lock your account as this is sometimes indicative of a violation of our terms and conditions (i.e., users sharing their login credentials). If you believe your subscription is locked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact email@example.com
- No. Your subscription is a one-user license. You cannot share it with other people, even if they work in the same law firm. If you are interested in a multi-user license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. As set forth in the terms and conditions, the Guide is an online resource. Print copies are not available.
- Yes. We welcome your input. Please contact email@example.com
- No. You can only submit payment online using a credit card or through PayPal.
- NO. You can pay directly with a credit card. When you reach this screen in the PayPal processing system, check the box to pay directly with a credit card. You do not have to open or use a PayPal account to purchase a subscription to the Guide.
- Please send your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org