Are you an attorney researching a case with a Battery claim and looking for any of the following information?
- The elements of a Battery claim;
- The statute of limitations for Battery;
- The defenses to a Battery claim; and/or
- The most recent case law from New York's state and federal court's citing the elements of a Battery claim.
We already did the research for you.
Sign up for the New York Litigation Guide and get
FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER
started in less than 5 minutes for only $49.99!
An invaluable online research tool for
Litigation and transactional attorneys
We did the research so you don’t have to!
- Save countless hours of research
- Easy online access
- Constantly updated
- Relied on by thousands of lawyers since 1997
Only $49.99 AnuallyJOIN NOW FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER
If this guide were to only save you 30 minutes a year, it would more than pay for itself!
The New York Litigation Guide provides
for more than 50 common law causes of action
Each Chapter Contains:
- Each action's Elements
- The applicable statute of Limitations for each action
- The most recent state and federal cases that cite the action's elements
- The defenses to each cause of action
Start saving countless hours
of research today!
It’s like a law school outline but better