Are you an attorney researching a case with an Accounting claim and looking for any of the following information?
- The elements of an Accounting claim;
- The statute of limitations for Accounting;
- The defenses to an Accounting claim; and/or
- The most recent case law from New York's state and federal court's citing the elements of an Accounting claim.
An invaluable online research tool for
Litigation and transactional attorneys
We did the research so you don’t have to!
- Save countless hours of research
- Easy online access
- Constantly updated
- Relied on by thousands of lawyers since 1997
Only $49.99 AnuallyJOIN NOW FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER
If this guide were to only save you 30 minutes a year, it would more than pay for itself!
The New York Litigation Guide provides
for more than 50 common law causes of action
Each Chapter Contains:
- Each action's Elements
- The applicable statute of Limitations for each action
- The most recent state and federal cases that cite the action's elements
- The defenses to each cause of action
Start saving countless hours
of research today!
It’s like a law school outline but better